Tuesday, February 4, 2014

 “GOD is my Co-Pilot?…Huh?”

One of the inspirational phrases of the past was based on a 1945 American war film based on the autobiography of the same name about Gen. Robert Lee Scott, Jr., USAF-retired. (www.wikipedia.com).

I recall hearing it a lot in the 1980’s.  It was:

                                     “God is My Co-Pilot.”

It sounded good. It apparently meant that God was there to help me steer my life, if I ever felt that I was off-course or required some assistance. He is available for me to call on as my "back-up plan"...right?

Well…here is some news for you…

GOD doesn’t need you as Co-Pilot. 

What HE does need is for you to:
·        Go back to COACH
·        SIT DOWN somewhere
·        Buckle in
·        BE Quiet
·        Await Instructions

HE will tell you where you are going; how long it will take to get there, when you will land and what you will do upon arrival.

Why would God need YOU as Co-Pilot?

HE wrote the flight plan.

HE owns the plane…

HE is the control tower…

HE created the sky…

HE created….YOU….







No comments:

Post a Comment